2023 - Director, CINEMATOGRAPHER, DRONE PILOT, EDITOR.
What happens when you combine a renewable energy sailboat with an arctic ski expedition in Greenland for the first time ever? Athletes Rachael Burks and Jessica Baker put the idea to test, and endure a both harrowing and inspiring journey along Greenland’s West coast fjords and towering mountains.
Tupungato: Creating a National Park - Connections Movement
Camera Operator / Ski Mountaineer
- Participatory Expedition Photographer and Filmmaker
- First winter ascent of Tupungato
- First Ski Descent (albeit not the best line)
- (2022) - Freelance Adventure Cinematographer and Drone Pilot
- (2021) - Executive Producer at Triage Creative
- (2019 - 2021) - Camera Operator - Life Below Zero BBC Studios
- (2019) - Freelance Camera Operator
- (2019) - ROAM Correspondent from Denali and Everest
- (2019) - Guided Aconcagua for Aventuras Patagonicas
- (2018) - Social Media Strategist for Paul Nicklen, Cristina Mittermeier, and SeaLegacy
- (2017) - Mentored under Doug Stoup of Ice Axe Expeditions for polar guiding
- (2016) - Graduated Lewis & Clark College with a B.A. in Philosophy